Source of time asymmetry in macroscopic physical systems
Second law of thermodynamics
Physics is not about reality, but about what one can say about reality.
Physics should deduce what an observer would observe,
not what it really is, for that would be impossible.
— Me@2018-02-02 12:15:38 AM
1. Physics is about what an observer can observe about reality.
2. Whatever an observer can observe is a consistent history.
observer ~ a consistent story
observing ~ gathering a consistent story from the quantum reality
3. Physics [relativity and quantum mechanics] is also about the consistency of results of any two observers _when_, but not before, they compare those results, observational or experimental.
4. That consistency is guaranteed because the comparison of results itself can be regarded as a physical event, which can be observed by a third observer, aka a meta observer.
Since whenever an observer can observe is consistent, the meta-observer would see that the two observers have consistent observational results.
5. Either original observers is one of the possible meta-observers, since it certainly would be witnessing the comparison process of the observation data.
— Me@2018-02-02 10:25:05 PM
2018.02.03 Saturday (c) All rights reserved by ACHK